Using the Regular Expression action in Nintex Workflow, you can get the digits before a decimal point.
Here are the steps to follow:
- Insert a Regular Expression action into your Nintex Workflow.
- Configure it with the following settings:
- String = Your number from a column or workflow variable.
- String Operation = Replace
- Pattern = \.[0-9]+
- Replacement String = Keep this empty
- Output = Text workflow vatiable
- You can then use the workflow variable as you need it.
Here are some examples from using this Regular Expression: