You can get all the characters after a specific character in a string using Nintex Workflow.
Here are the steps to follow:
- Insert a Regular Expression action into your Nintex Workflow.
- Configure it with the following settings:
- Pattern = (^.*?(?=-)-) where the “-” is the character (replace both “-” with your desired character)
- Replacement text = Keep this empty
- Input text = Insert your text string (you can insert a reference to data in a list column or workflow variable)
- Store result in = Text workflow variable
- You can then use the workflow variable as you need it.
Here are some examples from using this Regular Expression: