You can remove line breaks in a text string using the Regular Expression action in Nintex Workflow.
Here are the steps to follow:
- Insert a Regular Expression action into your Nintex Workflow.
- Configure it with the following settings:
- Pattern = [\r\n]
- Replacement text = Keep this empty (or use a replacement character)
- Input text = Insert your text string (you can insert a reference to data in a list column or workflow variable)
- Store result in = Text workflow variable
- You can then use the workflow variable as you need it.