By default, certain Nintex workflow task forms include an Item Properties panel that displays all the metadata and certain SharePoint columns for an item in a list/library . Since there could be a long list of columns, you can actually limit the columns that are displayed in the Item Properties panel. Here are the steps:
- Go to the list/library that the workflow applies to.
- Open and modify the “Workflow Task View”. If a view with that name does not exist, then create a new view with that exact name.
- Add or remove the desired column fields in the view, then click OK to finish.
- The Item Properties panel on workflow tasks for that specific list/library will now display the column fields in the Workflow Task View.
- The “Workflow Status” column will always be the first item in the Item Properties panel.
- Any list/library view has to have at least one column in the view, so the Item Properties panel will always contain at least two columns.